JSJ UK are a manufacturer and supplier of bespoke joinery & interior fit outs.
Due to continued growth we currently have the opportunity for a site-based Joiner to join our team.
· Qualification & experience related to site joinery.
· Ability to understand site drawings.
· Ability to carry out 2nd & final fix joinery plus any other related joinery work.
· Ability to be able to work independently or as part of a team.
· Good communication skills – with clients and staff.
· To be able to work to a high standard.
· Any experience working with solid surfaces would be beneficial although not essential.
· Familiar with Retail, Commercial, Hotels and Residential Sectors.
· Driving Licence essential.
· CSCS qualification held or prepared to complete before commencing work on our sites
Must be willing to work out of normal working hours if/when required. (Weekends and Evenings)
Competitive rates of pay will be based on skills and experience. This will be discussed at the interview stage
Click here to apply